- Implement new site features from concept to completion based on product specifications
- Create visual design based on wireframes and produce HTML, CSS and final web-ready design
- Develop interaction flows, paper mock-ups, wireframes and interactive mockups
- Design effectively to establish visuals and interaction design styles
- Design and create layouts optimized for end-users
- Maintain design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and enforcement of established standards and best practices.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in related field (Visual Design, Interaction Design, and/or Information Architecture)
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or other new media studies
- Competent with web design tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver and Visio
- Experienced in producing user-interface changes that increase conversion
- Able to work as a team and collaborate effectively with developers and business owners
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge, skill and ability in: Web site user interface design, including site information architecture, content organization, page flows, interaction design and navigation schemes, visual design, and interaction design
- Ability to quickly code complex designs in table-less CSS structure maintaining design integrity and with an eye to solve cross browser/platform issues
Please contact us at and include your resume, portfolio, and a photo. Please put "(job title)" in the subject line of your email.