- Develop complex, table-less layouts implemented with CSS
- Familiar with version control systems such as SVN or CVS
- Work closely with the web development
- Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system and integration testing
- Participate in technical design document reviews
- Oriented to W3C (almost zero warning/error is a must)
- Collaborating with other team and help SEO manager in application/website building and enhancements
- Performing product support and quality assurance tests and reviews
- Minimum 6+ years online design experience in an programming
- Familiar with highly interactive UIs and web 2.0 design sensibilities and technology
- Comfortable with working under tight deadlines and release schedules
- Experience building and scaling High traffic web application.
- Proficiency with UNIX commands.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL (redis , mongodb, etc)
- Thorough knowledge in PHP 5 with Strong OOP & MVC concept
- Highly creative, eager to learn, logic thinking, initiative and discipline
- Able to work under pressure and as a team
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Please contact us at and include your resume, portfolio, and a photo. Please put "(job title)" in the subject line of your email.