- Implement new site features from concept to completion based on product specifications
- Create visual design based on wireframes and produce HTML, CSS and final web-ready design
- Develop interaction flows, paper mock-ups, wireframes and interactive mockups
- Design effectively to establish visuals and interaction design styles
- Design and create layouts optimized for end-users
- Maintain design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and enforcement of established standards and best practices.
- A general knowledge in English (oral and written) and good presentation skill is a must
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Advertising agency / Design Industry
- Great sense of design and a keen eye for details
- Knowledge of branding, corporate identity, collateral materials
- Knowledge of Pre-press, printing, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Image Ready, Flash, and Dreamweaver
- Can work independently as well as a group with minimal supervision
- Clear and concise communicator, able to supervise people
Please contact us at and include your resume, portfolio, and a photo. Please put "(job title)" in the subject line of your email.